A Boutique Hotel in Boston
Named after the co-founder of the renowned Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, John Jeffries House was originally built in 1909 as a boarding house for the nurses who worked at the hospital. The stately red brick building is now the 46-room John Jeffries House, one of the most charming boutique hotels in Boston.
When searching for where to stay in Boston for short or extended trips, consider the added benefits of a hotel with apartment-style guestrooms. John Jeffries House offers quintessential New England refinement, featuring updated amenities. Most guestrooms come with kitchenettes, making it easy for travelers to create a home away from home.
John Jeffries House offers special rates for group room blocks and courtesy room blocks for wedding parties. Wedding Parties can enjoy spacious guest suites and also make use of the hotel’s beautiful courtyard and gardens for photos.
Amenities at our Boston hotel include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in guestrooms and on hotel grounds
- Kitchenettes, featuring a stove, refrigerator, and microwave
- Complimentary Continental breakfast
- Afternoon and evening in-room dining from local restaurant Panificio Bistro & Bakery
- Food and wine baskets from local boutique Top Shelf (upon request)
- Complimentary business services
- Concierge services
- Courtyard garden and terrace access